From the Live Fit Girls
For the Burgers
(1) 1 lb ground turkey
(2) 1 tbsp dijon mustard
(3) 1 tsp ground pepper
(4) 1 tsp onion powder
(5) 1/2 tsp salt
(6) 1/2 tsp paprika
(7) 1/2 tsp garlic powder
(8) 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
(1) 4 Ezekiel Buns
(4) any toppings of your choice
(1) In a large bowl, gently mix burger ingredients until just combined. Be careful not to play with the meat too much or your burgers will be tough.
(2) Divide mixture into 4 equal sizes and gently form into patties.
(3) Preheat grill to medium-high heat, or preheat a nonstick skillet over a medium heat on the stove.
(4) Lightly spray the grill or skillet with olive oil, and then cook the patties for 4-6 minutes per side, or until the center is no longer pink and the internal temperature reaches 160 degrees.
(5) Assemble your burgers, and enjoy.