By Frank Dorr
For the Burgers
1. 1 lb ground turkey
2. 1 tbsp dijon mustard
3. 1 tsp ground pepper
4. 1 tsp onion powder
5. 1/2 tsp salt
6. 1/2 tsp paprika
7. 1/2 tsp garlic powder
8. 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
1. 4 Ezekiel Buns
4. any toppings of your choice
1. In a large bowl, gently mix burger ingredients until just combined. Be careful not to play with the meat too much or your burgers will be tough.
2. Divide mixture into 4 equal sizes and gently form into patties.
3. Preheat grill to medium-high heat, or preheat a nonstick skillet over a medium heat on the stove.
4. Lightly spray the grill or skillet with olive oil, and then cook the patties for 4-6 minutes per side, or until the center is no longer pink and the internal temperature reaches 160 degrees.
5. Assemble your burgers, and enjoy.