By Carrie Dorr
Makes 14 cookies
1. 1/2 cup coconut flour
2. 1/2 cup arrowroot flour
3. 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
4. 1/2 cup palm shortening
5. 1/4 cup honey
6. 1/3 cup raspberry jam without sugar added
1. Set the oven to 350 degrees F and line a cookie sheet with unbleached parchment paper.
2. In a mixing bowl combine the dry ingredients with a whisk.
3. Add the palm shortening and honey. Mix with an electric mixer.
4. Use a cookie dough scoop with a lever or your hard to transfer 14 balls of dough to a lined sheet.
5. Use your finger to make a well in the middle of each cookie and fill the well with jam.
6. Bake for about 10 minutes, the allow to cool on the sheet.