By Carrie Dorr
Makes 14 cookies
(1) 1/2 cup coconut flour
(2) 1/2 cup arrowroot flour
(3) 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
(4) 1/2 cup palm shortening
(5) 1/4 cup honey
(6) 1/3 cup raspberry jam without sugar added
(1) Set the oven to 350 degrees F and line a cookie sheet with unbleached parchment paper.
(2) In a mixing bowl combine the dry ingredients with a whisk.
(3) Add the palm shortening and honey. Mix with an electric mixer.
(4) Use a cookie dough scoop with a lever or your hard to transfer 14 balls of dough to a lined sheet.
(5) Use your finger to make a well in the middle of each cookie and fill the well with jam.
(6) Bake for about 10 minutes, the allow to cool on the sheet.