(1) 1 tbsp Dijon
(2) 1 tbsp grainy mustard
(3) 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
(4) juice and zest of ½ lemon
(5) 1/4 cup minced chives
(6) 2 tbsp minced tarragon
(7) 2 medium shallots, finely diced
(8) 2 tsp salt
(9) 1/2 lemon sliced in ¼ inch rounds
(10) 1-2 lb side of skin-on salmon
(1) Preheat the oven to 275°F.
(2) Place a shallow pan of water on the lower rack of the oven.
(3) Combine the first 8 ingredients in a small bowl.
(4) Lay the lemon slices on a parchment lined baking sheet, then lay the salmon skin side down on top of them. Spread the mustard and herb mix all over.
(5) Place the baking sheet on the middle rack and let cook for about 30 minutes, until flaky and opaque throughout. Serve with extra lemon wedges.