By Elana's Pantry
Serves: 20 crackers
1. 2 cups blanched almond flour (not almond meal)
2. 1 large egg
3. 1/2 tsp celtic sea salt
4. 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
1. Place almond flour, egg, salt, and pepper in a food processor.
2. Pulse until dough forms.
3. Place dough between 2 pieces of parchment paper.
4. Roll out dough to 1/16 inch thick, then remove top piece of parchment paper.
5. Transfer bottom piece of parchment paper with rolled out dough onto baking sheet.
6. Cut into 2 inch squares using a pizza cutter or a knife.
7. Sprinkle with extra salt and pepper if desired.
8. Bake at 350° for 12-14 minutes.