By Elana's Pantry
Serves: 20 crackers
(1) 2 cups blanched almond flour (not almond meal)
(2) 1 large egg
(3) 1/2 tsp celtic sea salt
(4) 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
(1) Place almond flour, egg, salt, and pepper in a food processor.
(2) Pulse until dough forms.
(3) Place dough between 2 pieces of parchment paper.
(4) Roll out dough to 1/16 inch thick, then remove top piece of parchment paper.
(5) Transfer bottom piece of parchment paper with rolled out dough onto baking sheet.
Cut into 2 inch squares using a pizza cutter or a knife.
Sprinkle with extra salt and pepper if desired.
Bake at 350° for 12-14 minutes.