By Frank Dorr
2. Sweet potatoes
1. Heat grill to medium-high heat (around 400 degrees).
2. Place salmon fillet on a large sheet of foil coated in cooking spray.
3. Slide the foil onto the grill and cook for 20 minutes.
4. When salmon is fully cooked the sides will brown slightly, and the skin will be crispy.
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place salmon, skin side down, on a Silpat mat (or foil) on a baking sheet.
3. Bake until salmon is cooked through, about 12 to 15 minutes.
1. Heat oven to 400° F.
2. Pierce each sweet potato several times with the tines of a fork. Place the sweet potatoes on a rimmed baking sheet lined with foil. Bake until tender, about 45 minutes.
3. Once cooled, peal and dice sweet potatoes.
Serve salmon and sweet potatoes over a bead of freshly trimmed kale and enjoy!