Yields 1 1/2 Cups
1. 2 1/2 cups frozen raspberries
2. 2 tbsp honey
3. zest and juice of ½ lemon
4. 2 tbsp chia seeds
1. Heat a small saucepan over medium heat. Add the raspberries, honey, lemon juice, and zest and cook for 5-8 minutes, until all of the berries are thawed and the sauce is starting to thicken.
2. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the chia seeds. Stir well to combine and return to the heat, cooking for about 2-3 more minutes, until thickened.
3. Spread on toast or stir into yogurt. Store in a jar for up to a week.