By Carrie Dorr
1. 2 cups blanched almond flour
2. 1/4 cup coconut flour
3. 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
4. 1 tsp cinnamon
5. 1/4 tsp sea salt
6. 1 tsp baking soda
7. 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
8. 1/4 cup coconut sugar
9. 1/4 cup coconut oil melted
10. 2 large bananas ripened and mashed
11. 3 eggs whisked
12. 1 tsp vanilla extract
13. 3/4 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees, lightly grease a 9x5 loaf pan and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, mix together dry ingredients: almond flour, coconut flour, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, sea salt, coconut sugar and baking soda. Set aside.
3. In a smaller separate bowl, beat together wet ingredients: pumpkin, mashed banana, coconut oil, eggs, and vanilla extract.
4. Pour wet ingredients into dry, and continue to mix until ingredients are completely incorporated. Fold in chocolate chips.
5. Pour batter into the loaf pan, using a spatula to make sure the top is even. Bake for 45 minutes, or until the middle is set and a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
6. Let cool for at least 15 minutes before removing from pan.