By Carrie Dorr
(1) 1 cup unsweetened flaked coconut
(2) 3/4 cup almond flour
(3) 1/4 cup date sugar
(4) 1 tbsp coconut flour
(5) 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
(6) 1 tsp baking powder
(7) 1/4 tsp Himalayan pink salt
(8) 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
(9) 1 large egg
(10) 1 tsp vanilla extract
(11) 1/2 cup raisins
(1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
(2) Pulse coconut flakes in a blender and blend until small pieces.
(3) Place coconut pieces in a large bowl. Add the almond four, date sugar, coconut flour, cinnamon, baking powder and salt. Stir until well incorporated. Add the coconut oil, egg and vanilla. Stir until well blended, then fold in the raisins.
(3) Scoop 1- tablespoon mounds of batter onto the baking sheet. Gently flatten each mound.
(4) Bake for 8 to 9 minutes, until the cookies are firm to the touch. Allow to cook on the baking sheet for about 5 minutes, then remove cookies by lifting the parchment paper off the pan and onto a rack to cool completely. Store in a sealed container for up to 5 days, or in the freezer indefinitely.