Yield 4 servings
(1) 1 tbsp minced garlic
(2) 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
(3) 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
(4) 1/4 cup extra—virgin olive oil
(5) 10 tbsp finely grated Parmesan cheese, divided
(6) 2 bunches Tuscan kale, washed, dried, center ribs removed, thinly sliced Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
(1) To prepare vinaigrette, whisk together garlic, lemon juice, and red pepper flakes in a medium mixing bowl. Slowly drizzle in both oils, whisking vigorously. Stir in 4 tablespoons Parmesan cheese. Set aside.
(2) Place sliced kale leaves in a large salad bowl and season lightly with salt and pepper. Pour dressing over kale, tossing well to coat. Let kale sit at least 10 minutes at room temperature. Add remaining Parmesan cheese, toss well, and serve.