By Carrie Dorr
1. 1 3/4 cup blanched almond flour
2. 1 tbsp coconut flour
3. 1/4 tsp baking soda
4. 1/4 tsp sea salt
5. 3 tbsp unsalted butter, softened
6. 2 tbsp coconut oil
7. 1/4 cup coconut crystals
8. 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
9. 1 large egg
10. 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Combine dry ingredients in a small bowl.
3. Using a stand mixer, combine butter, coconut oil, coconut crystals and vanilla. Mixing until smooth and well blended. Then add the egg until well incorporated.
4. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until well combined. Fold the mini chocolate chips into the batter.
5. Drop spoonfuls of the dough onto the lined parchment paper, at least 2'' apart. Flatten dough slightly.
5. Bake for 8-10 minutes, until lightly brown around the edges. Allow to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes, then transfer to wire cooling rack to finish cooling.