By Carrie Dorr
Makes 12 cookies
1. 2 tbsp coconut flour
2. 1/2 cup arrowroot flour
3. 3/4 cup coconut sugar
4. 1/2 tsp ground ginger
5. 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
6. 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
7. 1 tsp baking soda
8. 1/2 cup "nut" butter
9. 1/3 cup water
1. Set the oven to 350 degrees F and line a cookie sheet with unbleached parchment paper.
2. In a mixing bowl combine the dry ingredients with a whisk.
3. Add the "nut" butter and water. Mix with an electric mixer.
4. Use a cookie dough scoop with a lever or your hands to transfer 12 balls of dough to the lined sheet (the dough will be very soft). Leave 3 inches between each for spreading.
5. Bake for about 18 minutes, then allow to cool on the sheet. The day they are made they will be crunchy on the outside only. The day after they are made, they will be crunchy all the way through.
6. Store in the cabinet, uncovered. Enjoy!