From Joy Food Sunshine
(1) 6 vine-ripened Campari tomatoes quartered
(2) 2 cups zucchini shredded
(3) 1 -6 oz can tomato paste
(4) 4 tbsp Italian seasoning
(5) 2 tsp garlic salt or more to taste
(6) 2 tsp garlic powder
(7) 1 tsp onion powder
(8) 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
(9) 1 tbsp sugar or coconut sugar for paleo
(1) Place zucchini and 4 tomatoes into the wet container of a Vitamix blender.
(2) Blend, starting on low speed and gradually increase to high speed for 30-60 seconds or until a liquid is formed. (You may need to pause, scrape down the sides, then continue blending).
(3) Add the rest of the ingredients (the remaining two tomatoes, tomato paste, Italian seasoning, garlic salt, onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper and sugar) and blend until completely smooth.
(4) Transfer mixture to a 4-quart saucepan and cook on medium heat until the mixture begins to bubble.
(5) Once mixture begins to bubble turn heat to low and simmer for 30-40 minutes or until the sauce is a deep red color.
(6) Taste and adjust seasonings if needed.
(7) Serve over your favorite pasta!