By Carrie Dorr
1. 1/4 cup coconut oil
2. 1/2 cup cocoa powder, unsweetened
3. 6 large egg
4. 1/2 cup coconut sugar
5. 1/2 cup chocolate chips
6. 1/4 cup milk
7. 1/4 teaspoon salt
8. 1/2 cup coconut flour
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Melt the coconut oil in a small saucepan or microwave with the cocoa powder. Remove from heat.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, coconut sugar, milk, and salt. Briskly whisk in the cocoa mixture. Whisk in the coconut flour until combined. Add chocolate chips.
4. Pour batter into a greased 8×8-inch square baking dish.
5. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean in the center.