By Carrie Dorr
(1) 2 bananas (at least 1 heaped cup of chopped bananas)
(2) 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
(3) 4 eggs
(4) 3/4 cup coconut flour
(5) 4 fresh dates, pitted and chopped
(6) 1 tbsp maple syrup or raw honey
(7) 1/4 tsp sea salt
(8) 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
(9) 1/2 tsp baking powder
(1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Mash bananas with chopped dates. Whisk the eggs until fluffy and then combine with the mash.
(2) Stir through the oil and maple syrup/honey. Add the dry ingredients and combine well.
(3) Put mixture in a loaf tin, greased and lined with parchment paper. The mixture will be quiet thick, flatten and smooth with a spatula.
(4) Bake fir 35-40 minutes. The bread is ready when a knife comes out clean and the edges are browned.
(5) Allow to cool completely on a wire rack before storing in an airtight container in the fridge or eat while still warm.