By Carrie Dorr
Makes 16 Bars
1. 1/3 cup coconut flour
2. 1/3 cup arrowroot flour
3. 1 1/3 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
4. 1/4 tsp fine sea salt
5. 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
6. 1/4 cup full-fat coconut milk
7. 1 tbsp honey
1. 9oz (just under 1 cup) raspberry jam without added sugar
2. 1/4 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
3. 1/4 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
1. Set the oven to 350 degrees F and grease a 9 X 13in baking dish.
2. In a mixing bowl combine the bar ingredients with an electric mixer.
3. Press the mixture into the greased dish.
4. Heat the raspberry jam slightly to make it easier to spread. Pour over the top and spread evenly.
5. Sprinkle the chocolate chips and shredded coconut over the top.
6. Bake for about 20 minutes or until the edges are slightly golden.
(7) Let the bars come to room temperature, the refrigerate to set.
(8) Store in the fridge. Enjoy!