By Carrie Dorr
(1) 2 1/2 cups almond flour
(2) 1/2 tsp salt
(3) 1/2 tsp baking soda
(4) 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
(5) 2 eggs
(6) 1 tbsp honey
(7) 2 tbsp coconut sugar
(8) 1 tsp vanilla
(9) 1 cup Enjoy Life (dairy-free) chocolate chips
(1) In a bowl, combine dry ingredients. In a second bowl, combine wet ingredients. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix until thoroughly combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.
(2) Place dough on parchment paper atop a baking sheet or stone. Form dough with your hands into a circle or square.
(3) Bake at 350°F for about 20 minutes, until golden brown. Let the large cookie cool for about 10-15 minutes and cut into squares.