From Well + Good
(1) 1 Trader Joe’s Cauliflower Pizza Crust
(2) 2 cups unpeeled sweet potatoes (roughly 2 medium sweet potatoes), cut into 2-inch cubes
(3) 2 tbsp unrefined coconut oil
(4) 1⁄2 tsp sea salt
(5) 2 cups wild baby arugula
(6) 1 ripe avocado, thinly sliced
(7) 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
(8) 2 tbsp grated parmesan, pecorino, or vegan cheese
(1) Preheat the oven to 450°F. Pre-bake the cauliflower pizza crust for approximately 10 minutes. Carefully flip and bake for another 10 minutes. Remove crust from the oven.
(2) Reduce the oven temperature to 400°F. Place the sweet potatoes on one baking sheet, coat with two tablespoons of coconut oil, and sprinkle with sea salt. Place the baking sheet into the oven and roast for approximately 25 minutes. Remove and let cool slightly.
(3) Blend the roasted sweet potatoes in a food processor until creamy. Using a large spoon, top the pizza with the sweet potato purée. Place into the oven to warm at 400°F. Carefully remove from oven.
(4) Top the pizza with arugula, cheese, and avocado slices. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and sea salt to finish.