By Carrie Dorr
(1) 1 cup Cassava flour
(2) 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
(3) 1/2 tsp salt
(4) 2 tbsp coconut sugar
(5) 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
(6) 2 tbsp syrup, room temperature
(7) 1 cup water, room temperature
(8) 1 tsp vanilla
(9) 1 egg, room temperature
(1) In a medium sized bowl, combine cassava flour, baking power, salt and coconut sugar, whisk to combine.
(2) In a small bowl, combine coconut oil, maple syrup, water, vanilla and egg. Whisk together until well combined.
(3) Add wet ingredients to dry and whisk together until all dry ingredients are incorporated.
(4) Warm up waffle iron, follow manufacturer's directions and cook waffles until a warm golden-brown.