By the Ambitious Kitchen *Modified
(1) 2 cups old-fashioned oats, gluten free if desired
(2) 1 tbsp baking powder
(3) 1/2 tsp cinnamon
(4) 1/4 tsp salt
(5) 1 medium ripe banana
(6) 1/2 cup 2% low fat plain greek yogurt
(7) 1/4 cup milk of your choice
(8) 2 eggs
(9) 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
(1) Preheat waffle iron and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
(2) Add all ingredients except strawberries to a blender and blend on high until well combined and smooth.
(3) If you're using a belgian waffle iron, you can pour half of the batter into the waffle iron, and cook until steam stops and waffles are golden brown and slightly crispy on the outside.
(4) Top with peanut butter, greek yogurt, fruit, chia seeds and/or maple syrup.