By Carrie Dorr
Serves: 6-7 small waffles
1. 1 cup oat flour
2. 1/2 cup coconut flour
3. 1/2 cup vanilla protein powder
4. 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
5. 1/2 tsp cinnamon
6. 1 and 1/2 banana mashed (about 1 cup)
7. 1 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
Toppings/Add-in's: nuts + chocolate chips
1. In a large bowl, combine oat flour, coconut flour, ALOHA protein powder, vanilla extract and cinnamon.
2. Mix well then add in mashed banana and almond milk.
3. Mix well so there are no clumps, the batter should be smooth!
4. Fold in any toppings if using.
5. Heat up your waffle iron per instructions then add a spoonful of batter to the iron once heated.
6. Cook per waffle iron instructions and repeat until all batter is cooked.
7. Top with desired toppings then enjoy!
*Will stay good in fridge for about 5 days