By Carrie Dorr
1. 3 cups old-fashioned oats
2. 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
3. 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
4. 1/4 tsp fine sea salt
5. 1 cup pumpkin puree
6. 1/2 cup maple syrup
7. 2 eggs
8. 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
9. 3 tbsp melted coconut oil
10. 1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a 12-cup muffin pan with parchment or cupcake liners or lightly grease with cooking spray.
2. Mix oats pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and sea salt until the mixture is evenly combined. Set aside.
3. In a separate large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, coconut oil and vanilla extract until evenly combined. Fold the dry ingredients in with the wet ingredient mixture, and stir until the mixture is just combined.
4. Portion the ingredients into prepared baking cups.
5. Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the muffins comes out clean. Remove from the oven and place the pan on a cooling rack for 5 minutes.