By Carrie Dorr
(1) 1 cup Almond Butter
(2) 1 large egg
(3) 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
(4) 3/4 cup arrowroot powder
(5) 1/2 tsp Himalayan pink sea salt
(6) 1 tsp vanilla extract
(7) Bag of Chocolate kisses
(1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
(2) Stir together Almond Butter, egg, Maple Syrup, arrowroot powder, salt and vanilla in a medium bowl until soft dough forms. Using your hands, scoop and roll the dough into 1-inch ball and place on the prepared baking sheet. Transfer to the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
(3) Use a fork to to imprint a crosshatch on each cookie. You may need to dip the fork in some extra arrowroot powder so it doesn't stick to the dough.
(3) Bake the cookies for 10 minutes, or until set on top and golden brown on the bottom. Press chocolate kiss into the center of each cookie right after they come out of the oven.
(4) Store in sealed container at room temperature for 5 days, or in the freezer indefinitely.