By Frank Dorr
1. 2 can of garbanzo beans, including liquid
2. 1/4 cup of sesame seeds
3. 1/4 cup of lemon juice
4. 1 tsp olive oil
5. 1 tsp cumin
6. 1/2 tsp garlic
1. On low, blend 1 can of garbanzo beans, sesame seeds, lemon juice, olive oil, cumin and garlic. Slowly increase to high until mixture is very smooth. About 1 minute.
2. Add 1 more can of strained garbanzo beans (zero liquid) to the blender.
3. Stir with a spoon to sink the beans.
4. Blend on low and slowly increase to level 5-ish or until you see the mixture begin to swirl.
5. Let blend for at least 2 minutes, until mixture is very smooth.
6. Serve with celery sticks and enjoy!